Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lord.

Oh look its blogger, my bad, i practically forgot about you LOL.

Lifes crap. I get used like a tissue. Think you trust a boy, just turns out he's like everyone else. How many times will i make this mistake before i realise that its just not worth it.

Over these holidays I've got close to three certain gentlemen, what lovely people they are. Thing is, I've pretty much drifted from everyone else.

These holiday's all i have done is sit downstairs watching Kerrang and chatting to people online... I have no life, except for Sunday. I did something then, its starting to seem like a regret now; aye funkypigeon.com.

That kid;
Alex, your the source of most my anger, you honestly me want to explode. I'm fed up of the useless arguments you seem to like to create. Either talk to me, or don't pal, its beginning to destroy me. Yes, I'm all up for helping you and friendly conversations, but you turn it into an argument, and I'm not up for that. You lied to my face for practically three years. I'm not taking your shit for any more. Much love.


Oh hey Harry Stagg, I hear you married me? Smooth. ;)

Start blogging more Gilday?
Mia Elly Gilday. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment