Thursday 16 December 2010

Damn.

Blog time!

The things you learn aye? Over the last couple of days, I've had my heart broken, crushed, played with, exploited, and then enriched.
Some of my friends have to be the best in the world, and I take them for granted, for that i am sorry.


I have been ill the whole of the week, so on top of already feeling like shit, I get a little know it all "princess" ruining my life.

The evening's; oh lord, where to start. Some conversations are lovely, like my frequent facebok chats, "sex slave" and what not. LOL! Chin up mate. But then there is always a nasty side, of which you find out the truth. I hate living my life online, but its the only way i can do anything in the winter. Fricking weather. 

Lunch today; even though it was raining, it had to be most memorable. I mean what do you do when you have a can of foam? You squirt it everywhere of course. Boy! The floor was a state. Honestly, made my week. <3

Not sure what else to put in this to be honest. ¬_¬"


Live life for the now.
Mia Elly Gilday. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment