Saturday 11 December 2010

11th of December.

Edward god darn Klesel; this kid saved me from myself tonight. As much as i hate to say it i was having second thoughts, because of rumors. But this kid put his faith into me and helped me get through everything this evening. Which he does all the time. All the people in the world that get this lovely lad to be their friend better not take him for granted, cause if anyone ever hurts him, I'll be on you like a bad rash. This kid knows me inside out, as do i know him. I'm proud to call him my best friend. As i now understand the meaning of those words. Klesel what I'm trying to say is thank you, you listen to me moan, you take my rages and you help me get over pathetic little things. I just hope I'm doing enough in return. You are a sweet young man. And you do mean a lot to me. :')

Another beautiful being happens to be Klesel's stunning girlfriend Dannie Couzins; this beaut has kept me on my feet the last couple of days, being my personal spy, and prep talker. She looks after me in such an amazing way. From being my tutor buddie, to technically my sister I truly do love her.

I've never seen such a perfect couple as these two. Honestly all the best to both of you. You both deserve it. ;)


Jessica Mae Vernon; I feel I should mention you even though we have not chatted much in the last couple of days. You need to forget about silly little gentleman sometimes and focus on the bigger picture. I know you'll want to annoy them so they talk to you, but you'll drive them away my beaut. You need to take a chill pill and a look back at what your doing. I love you my sweet and chin up. :)

Thats all folks
Mia Elly Gilday. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment