Sunday 9 January 2011

mmmm. ♥

I have been neglecting you blogger, my bad!Mmmm so life; is going surprisingly well, had a rough start to the year, but its picked up again; Great friends, family are well, love life's a bit iffy, but who's isn't?

I've become attached to twitter again. I love love love it.

Not a lot to say really, except about yesterday. Boy! What a day, Kathryn Cave&Camberly. It was actually hilarious, we'd seen pretty much everything, from groups of rather lush lads, to kids crawling across the floor licking it with a toy moose. We probably walked around about 30 times, and stayed in one shop for over 20 minutes looking for something that wasn't there. I do love my Kathryn Cave.




R.I.P Auntie Lisa; we all love you so much.
Mia Elly Gilday.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment